An Underwater Adventure!
Admire 11 exhibits, thousands of sea creatures and 200 species in an immersive setting. Encounter a vast array of creatures including sharks, rays, green sea turtles and more. Gaze at creatures swimming overhead in our 360-degree ocean tunnel. Touch an anemone, urchin, sea star & other rockpool creatures in the Interactive Touchpool and more!
Groups of 10+
Inspirational for all ages, SEA LIFE Aquarium offers groups of 10+ the opportunity to explore the creatures that live in our lakes, rivers and oceans through interactive, hands-on experiences. We offer discounted rates for organized groups including: scout troops, summer camps, day camps, senior groups, YMCA, Parks & Rec Associations, kids clubs, sports teams and tour groups!
- Discounted group rates
- Self-guide resources
- Free educational talks throughout the day
- Interactive Touchpool Experience
PLAN YOUR VISIT
- Discounted Tickets for Groups of 10+
- Guarantee admission before sold out
- Reserve a date and time that works best for you
BOOK A GROUP AND SAVE UP TO 40%!
- Discounted rates are available to organized groups such as summer camps, senior groups, YMCA, Parks & Rec Associations, sports teams, and tour groups.
- Minimum of at least 10 paying guests required to receive group pricing
- We recommend 1 adult chaperone per 5 children in a group.
HOW TO RESERVE YOUR TRIP:
- Reservations are required a minimum of 2 weeks in advance. Discounted pricing is not available at the door.
- Submit our online booking request and a booking coordinator will get back to you within 72 hours.
- All prices are subject to tax. Tax exempt forms must be submitted before payment.
- Payment is due 10 business days prior to your visit date by school check or Visa/MasterCard.
- Changes including final visitor count and cancellation can be made up until point of payment. Once paid, bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Workshops are not offered during school breaks, weekends and holidays.
IMPORTANT VISIT INFORMATION:
- Although each group's experience will vary, the average group should allow approximately 1- 1 1/2 hours for their visit to fully enjoy all that SEA LIFE offers.
- Groups should plan to arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled time. This will allow time for the group leader to check in and SEA LIFE Aquarium staff to provide instructions for the day!
- Larger groups are asked to arrange into smaller group segments prior to arrival and entry is staggered to avoid congestion in the Exhibit Areas.
- All buses and shuttles are required by the Mall of America Security Team to drop off and pick up students at the North Entrance. Detailed instructions will be provided once your reservation has been made.
- SEA LIFE does not have eating facilities on-site. If your group plans on eating while visiting MOA, you may go to either the North or South Food Court both located on the 3rd floor. SEA LIFE can store your lunches onsite during your visit if needed.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Admire over 11 exhibits, thousands of sea creatures and over 200 species in an immersive setting
- Encounter a vast array of creatures including sharks, rays, green sea turtles and more
- Learn how you can make the oceans a better place through our conservation program
- Gaze at creatures swimming overhead in our 360-degree ocean tunnel
- Touch a anemone, urchin, sea star & other rockpool creatures in the Interactive Touchpool
- Daily educational creature talks that your class can attend
Receive the latest group news!
Subscribe to our Groups Newsletter and stay connected. We'll deliver our newest online groups resources, keep you in the know of any special offers, special events, friends and family discounts, giveaways and more!
Please note the newsletter signup below is for general consumers, our Group Newsletter is tailored to meet your group needs! Please subscribe with the link above.