At all our Merlin Entertainments attractions and resorts our Health, Safety and Security are a critical part of our business and our number one priority for our guests and our staff. Our robust procedures have been developed over a number of years with the police and the security services and these remain under constant review.
Before you visit please take a look at the range of security we have in place, including Mall of America Security policies.
Below is guidance on what cannot be brought into SEA LIFE at Mall of America. Please be aware this list is not exhaustive and is subject to change.
- Any item deemed to be a weapon
- Fireworks and/or smoke bombs
- Glass bottles or other articles which may cause injury and/or be deemed offensive or dangerous
- Intoxicating liquor, illegal substances and/or legal highs
- Skateboards, scooters and rollerblades
HELPING US, TO HELP YOU
As our guests we ask you to remain vigilant in alerting our staff to anything suspicious and to keep your belongings safe at all times. If you witness a security threat, contact one of our employees immediately or call Mall of America Security at 952.883.8888.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Conduct that is disorderly, disruptive or which interferes with or endangers our business or guests is prohibited.
- Running, loud offensive language, spitting, throwing objects, fighting, obscene gestures, or gang signs
- Intimidating behavior by groups or individuals
- Loitering, engaging in soliciting, blocking storefronts, fire exits or escalators
- Picketing, demonstrating, soliciting, protesting or petitioning
- In accordance with Mall of America Security policies, youth under 16 must be accompanied by an adult 21 years or older from 3pm to close, daily within SEA LIFE at Mall of America.
Entry is subject to all guests being searched and by purchasing a ticket guests are agreeing to this as part of the conditions of entry.
Confiscated objects are left entirely at the owner's risk at all times.
The SEA LIFE at Mall of America Aquarium Management Team accepts no responsibility for the loss of or damage to any objects left within SEA LIFE at Mall of America Aquarium.
- The SEA LIFE at Mall of America Aquarium Management Team is entitled to refuse to store any visitor's objects at its sole discretion whether for public safety reasons or any other reason.
See our full Terms and Conditions for more details.
See also the Mall of America Security page.