Bring Your Stars to Meet Ours!
SEA LIFE at Mall of America offers students the opportunity to explore the creatures that live in our lakes, rivers and oceans through interactive, hands-on experiences. From feeling the spiny skin of a sea star to gazing at sharks swimming overhead, spend the day exploring over 11 exhibits, thousands of sea creatures and over 200 species in an immersive setting.
Ignite your students's imagination and wonder into the natural world as they come face-to-fin with thousands of creatures and get closer than ever before!
- Special Homeschool Days with discounted general admission
- Monday - Friday during September 13-17 and September 20-24, 2021
- Activity Guide designed to connect learners with their environment
- 360 Degree Ocean Tunnel experience with rescued sea turtles and critically endangered animals
- Interactive Touchpool Experience - only the bravest can touch our prickly sea stars and slimy sea anemones
TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED ONLINE AND HOMESCHOOL DOCUMENTATION PROVIDED UPON ARRIVAL TO RECEIVE DISCOUNTED ADMISSION.
PLAN YOUR VISIT
Your group may include any family member, including grandparents. Guests will not need a reporting form but must be in the accompaniment of and paid for with, a homeschool family.
Accepted forms of Homeschool identification include:
- A membership card from ECHO-MN, MHA, MACHE or other homeschool group
- A copy of your "Letter of Intent to Continue Homeschooling" or state equivalent
- A copy of your "Initial Report to Superintendent" or state equivalent
You must provide one of these forms to obtain the homeschool prices. To learn more about Minnesota's Laws and Forms, please visit: www.homeschoolers.org
Receive classroom content & latest news!
Subscribe to our Educator Newsletter and stay connected. We'll deliver our newest teacher resources, keep you in the know of any special offers, educator event invites, friends and family discounts, giveaways and more!
Please note the newsletter signup below is for general consumers, our Educator Newsletter is tailored to meet your teaching needs! Please subscribe with the link above.