Sign up to our Newsletter here!
Date of birth
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Hong Kong SAR
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
กลุ่มความบันเทิงของเมอร์ลินและกลุ่มความบันเทิงของเมอร์ลินที่กว้างขึ้นต้องการใช้ข้อมูลส่วนบุคคลของคุณ (รวมถึงข้อมูลติดต่อรหัสไปรษณีย์ข้อมูลอุปกรณ์และข้อมูลการซื้อ) เพื่อติดต่อกับอีเมลส่วนตัวและอัปเดต SMS เกี่ยวกับสถานที่ท่องเที่ยววิเศษโรงแรมและ ข้อเสนอที่น่าอัศจรรย์ที่เรามีให้ หากต้องการดูรายการสถานที่ท่องเที่ยวที่เราจะบอกคุณเกี่ยวกับ บริษัท ในกลุ่มความบันเทิงของเมอร์ลินโปรดไปที่ https://www.merlinentertainments.biz/brands สำหรับข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมเกี่ยวกับวิธีการที่เราจัดการข้อมูลส่วนบุคคลของคุณโปรดอ่านนโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัวของเรา
www.visitsealife.com/london/privacy-policy หากต้องการเปลี่ยนการตั้งค่าของคุณหรือหยุดรับอีเมลทางการตลาดโดยตรงจากเราคุณต้องคลิกลิงก์ที่ด้านล่างของอีเมลของเราใช่ฉันมีความสุขที่ได้รับการอัปเดตเหล่านี้จากกลุ่มความบันเทิงของเมอร์ลินแอลซีและกลุ่มความบันเทิงในกลุ่มเมอร์ลินที่กว้างขึ้นและฉันขอยืนยันว่าฉันอายุมากกว่า 16 ปี.
We are committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of our website visitors.
MERLIN ENTERTAINMENTS (SEA LIFE)
3. Collecting Personal Information We will collect information that personally identifies you only when you voluntarily provide it to us or one of our related entities. This information may include your:(a) name;(b) birth date;(c) home address;(d) other address;(e) telephone number;(f) facsimile number;(g) email address;(h) visit date;(i) credit/debit card number and expiry date; and/or(j) purchase history.
We collect personal information through various methods, including, but not limited to:(a) admission tickets purchased;(b) advanced bookings;(c) marketing database sign ups via:(i) Facebook.com;(ii) Merlin operated websites;(iii) Merlin's nominated email service provider The Rocket Science Group, LLC d/b/a; MailChimp ('Mail Chimp'); and/or(iv) Various competitions and prize draws run by third parties.Our web site is hosted on an internet server which may automatically record details about any computer used to access our website. This may include the IP address, domain name, browser type, the date and the time of access and details of the information downloaded. These details are not capable of identifying you and are used solely for statistical analysis and research on usage patterns to improve this website.
4. Purpose of Collection of Personal Information We collect Personal Information primarily for a variety of marketing related activities as permitted under the Privacy Act 1988. These marketing activities include, but are not limited to, provision of services, market research, advertising, email marketing and marketing strategy.
Personal Information used for marketing related activities helps us identify current market trends and to profile 'typical' customers. This enables us to create the best possible offering to customers.
You will occasionally receive promotional emails and we hope you will find these updates interesting and informative. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving our mailings or those of third parties or do not want us to share your personal information with other parties, please email us or follow the steps to unsubscribe. You will find the steps to unsubscribe at the bottom of every email you receive from us.
We use information provided by you for the purposes of providing products and services to you, to provide you with information about those products and services, to assist you with enquiries or purchases, to enhance your experience at our attractions, or to provide you with better customer service.
Personal Information collected by us will never be made available to the general public. You don't need to identify yourself when you deal with us, however in some circumstances we may only deal with individuals who have identified themselves to us. You are not obligated to provide your personal information to us however failure to do so may result in Merlin being unable to provide certain services to you.
5. Disclosure of Personal InformationWe will never sell or licence out Personal Information to third parties. We do disclose Personal Information to third parties for the following purposes:(a) email marketing(b) digital marketing;(c) market research; and(d) secure storage of Personal Information.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information if we are required or authorised to do so by an Australian law or court or tribunal order.
Submission of personal information to us will be construed by us as consent to the full details set out in this policy, by, or on behalf of (through an authorised representative of the individual), the person whose personal information is being supplied
Furthermore, by submitting personal information to us individuals or their authorised representatives agree that they are of legal age and/or status to receive any marketing and promotional communications from us that they provide express or implied consent for. We cannot be held liable for communications received due to personal information that has been supplied to us without the necessary authority of the individual in question, or where the individual does not meet the legal age and/or status requirements to receive such communications.
6. Sending Personal Information OverseasSome Personal Information gathered by us is stored in a Data Centre located in the United Kingdom. All Personal Information in the Data Centre is strictly controlled in a physically secure location, protected by a Cluster Firewall Service and secured using best security practises.
We use a third party email service provider called Mail Chimp to send emails to our marketing databases. These databases, containing Personal Information, and are stored in a secure server located in the United States of America. In compliance with current privacy legislation we take full responsibility for Personal Information held by Mail Chimp.
7. Right to Access and Correct Your Personal InformationWe take all reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is accurate, up-to-date and complete. Individuals have the right to review, amend or delete their own personal and/or sensitive information that may be recorded on our databases. Information may be reviewed, amended or deleted by submitting a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org. There are no charges for submitting a written request to review, amend or delete your personal and/or sensitive information.
Approved amendments will be made within thirty days after the date of receiving your request. If we are unable to approve your request we will provide you with a written response outlining the reasons why your request was not approved.
In relation to a request to delete information all reasonable steps will be taken to delete that information, except where it is required for legal reasons. Deletion of information may result in Merlin being unable to provide you with certain services.
8. SecurityWe are committed to keeping all personal information secure and have taken reasonable steps to prevent unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We have implemented technology and security features to make our systems as secure as possible and to safeguard your personal information.
Please contact us immediately should you become aware or have reason to believe that there has been any unauthorised use of your personal information in connection with us.
9. Use of Tracking TechnologiesWe may use "cookies" which are a feature placed on your hard drive to recognise and identify your computer. Cookies are used for identification purposes and allow certain functions on the website to work as intended. The cookies we pass to you are anonymous and do not hold information on you or reveal your personal identity. The cookies track your use of the website to learn about your preferences so that we may improve our website.
Please note that if you prefer not to receive cookies you can configure your Internet browser to reject them or to notify you if they are being used. This may limit the functionality of our website and we take no responsibility for your configuration of your Internet browser.
We will investigate any complaints received in writing and do our best to resolve them as soon as possible. We endeavour to respond to your complaint within 14 days after the date of receiving the complaint.
Thank you for signing up
Service is unavailable - try again in a moment.