- Various dates for 2022
- Each session will last 90 minutes including a talk at SEA LIFE
- Suitable for the whole family
Take part in our beach cleans!
Join us on the below dates to help keep our glorious coastline litter free to help protect the shoreline creatures and our environment.
To book, please email – Mel.Shawcross@merlinentertainments.biz note that places are limited, places will be confirmed via email. Each session will end with a fun and informal talk at SEA LIFE Blackpool about our shoreline.
Note that in severe weather we may have to cancel and that there may be additional covid restrictions in place in line with the UK Government guidance.
We recommend you dress for the season and the weather. Remember you are going onto the beach so please wear appropriate footwear!
All equipment including litter grabbers, Hi-Vis vests, bin bags etc will be provided by SEA LIFE Blackpool.
2022 Beach Clean Dates
- Saturday 12th March at 10AM
- Saturday 9th April at 10AM
- Sunday 8th May at 10AM
- Sunday 19th June at 10AM
- Saturday 9th July - NOW FULLY BOOKED
- Sunday 21st August - NOW FULLY BOOKED
- Sunday 18th September at 10AM
- Sunday 2nd October at 10AM