Discover the Secrets of the Seas!
Take an educational visit to SEA LIFE Blackpool and discover the learning outcomes:
- Over 2,500 creatures to learn about, including Green Sea Turtles, Black Reef Sharks, a Ranger Table filled with insects and much more!
- Get closer than ever before in our Ocean Tunnel
- Feeding demonstrations and talks throughout the day
- Learn about local marine habitats ranging from rivers and lakes to deep oceans.
- The chance to touch a starfish at our interactive rockpool
- Complimentary lunch room*
*Lunchrooms are issued in 30-minute slots and can be reserved when booking your trip. These spaces are in high demand and are issued on a first booked, first-served basis.
Our school programme is perfect for introducing pupils to a range of scientific topics and encouraging excitement and curiosity about marine phenomena in the natural world. It has been designed to support several core elements of the National Curriculum.
Find out more about the different school packages we have to offer.
Admission & Booking
Our school trip benefits include school admission from £4 per pupil, free teacher ratio, free risk assessment and classroom activities and two free planning tickets.
Download our free risk assessment to support your own as well as our free teaching resources for onsite and in the classroom.