- Thursday 16th February 2023
- recycledstraws, recycledfloor
Over half a million of recycled plastic straws are paving the way to a brighter future at SEA LIFE Blackpool
SEA LIFE Blackpool is helping tackle the issues of plastic pollution and microplastics with the installation of a new floor – made from over half a million plastic straws!
- Monday 13th February 2023
- thingstodowithfamilies, familydaysout, blackpoolfamilyday
Best Things to Do in Blackpool for Families
Looking for great activities for kids in Blackpool? Check out our list of the top child-friendly activities for a great family day out.
- Friday 16th December 2022
- blackpool in winter, winter blackpool attractions
Blackpool in Winter: Attractions and Activities
It’s a great idea to visit Blackpool in winter. There’s an abundance of activities to enjoy in Blackpool in winter from crisp walks along the seafront to exploring the magic of the world’s oceans at SEA LIFE Blackpool.
- Thursday 6th October 2022
- sealifeblackpool, fun days out in blackpool, family days out in blackpool, halloween things to do in blackpool, halloween family things to do in blackpool
Join Serafina the Sea Witch’s army of Sea Defenders at SEA LIFE Blackpool!
The Sea Witch is back for 2022!
- Friday 14th May 2021
- Holly Hulme
Calling all underwater explorers!
- Tuesday 1st September 2020
7 Things You Didn't Know About Jellyfish
1. The largest recorded jellyfish had tentacles over 120ft long!
- Monday 1st June 2020
Famous Fictional Fish in Real Life!
Is your favourite fictional fish on the list?
- Wednesday 23rd January 2019
Illuminating Creatures – what makes them glow?
Have you ever wondered what makes certain creatures light up like a glowstick? Find out the scientific reason behind this spectacular sight....
- Friday 3rd August 2018
Your 2 day guide to an amazing summer in Blackpool!
Looking for things to do in Blackpool this summer? Keep reading!
- Monday 2nd July 2018
7 Amazing Starfish Facts
Impress your friends with some amazing starfish facts!