Getting to SEA LIFE Blackpool is easy!
The nearest train station is Blackpool North Station.
Turn right outside the North train station to the Promenade and then left to SEA LIFE.
Blackpool North located on Talbot Road, approximately 0.8 miles away. It is about a 15-minute walk from the station along the Promenade.
Taxis are readily available from the train station and all should have accessible vehicles. On the occasion that there aren’t any taxis available, Premier Taxis have a large fleet of accessible vehicles and can be contacted on 01253 401000.
Follow the M55 to the end.
Take the second exit at the Roundabout.
Access & Parking
As of Monday 16 May, the main access route to Central Car Park via Seasider's Way will be closed to traffic for construction works.
Useful information before you travel:
- Central Car Park will be reduced to approximately 800 spaces with access via the main entrance on Central Drive.
- The link down to Chapel Street will remain closed.
- Diversions will be signposted, with traffic diverted via routes at Parkinson Way/Waterloo Road and Bloomfield Road.
- Other car parks in the area remain unaffected – it is recommended that visitors park as early as possible to avoid delays.
- Other car parks in the area include South, Bloomfield Road, Lonsdale Road, Seasider's Way and Foxhall Village. For a map of all local car parks see here: Blackpool Car Parks.
Disabled bays are available in the remaining areas of Central Car Park, situated along the fence by New Bonny Street, opposite Coral Island, as well as near the entrance at Chapel Street.
Disabled badge holders are permitted to use all the bays on Central Car Park, not just the designated disabled bays, with 3 hours free parking.
Coaches can continue onto Yeadon Way and signage will be in place to allow drivers to initially follow their normal route towards Blackpool but informing them of the diversions ahead.
The New Bonny Street coach facility will remain in use in its current location, with routes clearly signposted and diversions in place. Coach parking information can be found here: Blackpool Coach Parking.Get Google Maps Directions
Take any seafront tram to the Central Pier stop, where SEA LIFE is situated.
Trams operate from Starr Gate all the way through to Fleetwood along Blackpool Promenade. Operating roughly every 10 – 15 minutes, there is a tram stop almost directly opposite the Sea Life Centre. All trams (Excluding Heritage Trams) have level boarding and step-free interiors, with designated pushchair/wheelchair areas to ensure accessibility for all. All except the Heritage trams have both visual & audible announcers to inform passengers of the next stops.