Plan Your Visit
SEA LIFE Blackpool is one of the top things to do in Blackpool with family. Situated in the centre of Blackpool's famous Promenade. There's a whole host of amazing things to discover about the 2,000+ creatures who live here. Why not give Snorkelling with Sharks a try during your visit and come face-to-fin with our most amazing sharks, rays and fish?
For details on wheelchair accessibility click here >
Things to do:
- 2,000+ creatures including Sharks, Seahorses, Octopus, Jellyfish and Ray.
- Watch our fun talks and feeding shows throughout the day
- Hold a crab or touch a starfish in our Interactive Rockpool Experience
- Test your creature knowledge; take part in our free kids quiz trail
- Journey through our underwater tunnel as sharks and rays swim overhead
- Children's soft play area
- Take home a Souvenir photo
If you have any questions about visiting and booking tickets, take a look at our FAQs.
Looking for places to stay in Blackpool? For a great selection of Visit Britain accredited hotels, guest houses, B&B's and self-catering apartments take a look here >> Stay Blackpool
Try Snorkelling with Sharks
This amazing once-in-a-lifetime experience requires no diving knowledge; enter the tropical shark display at SEA LIFE Blackpool and enjoy a 30-minute snorkel surrounded by spectacular marine wildlife.
Save £10 when you book Snorkelling with Sharks online!
Tickets cost £40 per person and include entry to SEA LIFE Blackpool for the day. For more information and to receive your online discount click here >