Book Time Slot and Reserve Entry
Pre-booking online is essential
All tickets booked online through this website, are automatically booked into a time slot as part of the check out process and is covered by our booking guarantee.
Guests with a multi-attraction ticket can click here to manage your booking and pre-book timeslots.
Guests without a timed entry ticket such as those wishing to use a promotional voucher can book and reserve entry below.
Please choose from one of the following options
- All of our promotions are now redeemable online - even those that state walk-up only
- Most discount vouchers will have a code printed on the voucher, usually towards the bottom - it will generally begin with the letter 'V' followed by a small string of numbers
- Pre-book your preferred time slot if you have a Merlin Annual Pass, SEA LIFE or season pass, and guarantee your entry
- All Annual Passholders will need a timed-entry ticket before heading to SEA LIFE
For any discount vouchers that states it cannot be used for online booking, this is no longer the case - all discount vouchers can and must now be used online. See below for guidance.
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST BRING YOUR ORIGINAL DISCOUNT VOUCHER ALONG WITH YOUR TICKET TO ENTER THE ATTRACTION. FAILURE TO PROVIDE THE CORRECT, VALID VOUCHER WILL VOID YOUR TICKET PURCHASE.
1. LOCATING YOUR VOUCHER CODE
- Most discount vouchers for the attraction will have a code printed on the voucher, usually towards the bottom – it will generally begin with the letter ‘V’ followed by a small string of numbers.
- Some codes may NOT begin with V, but will still be found near the base of the voucher either under Terms and Conditions or under the bar code and consist of a small number of numbers and/or letters.
Try your code below – if it is a valid code, it will take you to your relevant offer, if you are still experiencing issues, scroll down for further options.
2. CAN'T FIND A CODE?
If you are still struggling to find the right offer for the voucher you have, please email a photo of your voucher to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can investigate for you – we’ll get back to you as soon as we’re able.