Meet the UK's first and only sea otters, Ozzy and Ola and discover over 60 displays of freshwater and marine life. Tickets from £19 when you book in advance online.
SEA LIFE + 1 More Attraction
Visit SEA LIFE plus 1 more attraction and save up to 33%! Choose from LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre or Warwick Castle. Tickets are valid for 90 days. Reschedule for free if your plans change.
SEA LIFE + 2 More Attractions
Create the ultimate family day out by combining your SEA LIFE Birmingham ticket with a trip to LEGOLAND Discovery Centre and Warwick Castle and save up to 37%! Tickets are valid for 90 days. Reschedule for free if your plans change.
Adult + Toddler Ticket
Our best value off-peak ticket! Valid for one adult and one toddler aged 5 and under, visit the National SEA LIFE Centre for only £18!
Discover what's inside
There is so much to see at the National SEA LIFE Centre Birmingham! Dive in and you'll discover
- The UK's Only 360° Ocean Tunnel where you can marvel at our sharks, a giant turtle, rays and hundreds of tropical fish swimming overhead and underneath as you walk through the sea in this truly unique experience
- Meet the UK's First Sea Otters, Ozzy and Ola, as they settle into our Marine Mammal facility
- Penguin Ice Adventure - Marvel at the cheeky antics of our feathered friends, the Gentoo penguins, as they dive beneath the freezing waters and play in their icy home
Create the ultimate family day out by combining your National SEA LIFE Centre ticket with more top attractions from only £10 more!
- Discover the underwater world at The National SEA LIFE Centre Birmingham
- Visit LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Birmingham - The ultimate indoor LEGO® playground
- Experience one thousand years of jaw-dropping history at Warwick Castle; great battles, ancient myths and spellbinding tales!
- You can even reschedule your ticket for free if your plans change
Adults must be accompanied by a child to enter LEGOLAND Discovery Centre.
Discover the wonders of Birmingham
A thoroughly enjoyable experience with wonderful staff. I can't believe I got so close to such rare species. Sharks, huge sea turtles, giant stingrays, such a great variety!