The UK's Only 360° Ocean Tunnel
Discover species from every part of the world! Tickets must be purchased online to guarantee entry - save up to 20% on selected dates.
SEA LIFE + 1 More Attraction
Visit SEA LIFE and LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre in 90 days at your own leisure and save up to 39%!
SEA LIFE + 2 More Attractions
Create the ultimate family day out by combining your SEA LIFE Birmingham ticket with a trip to LEGOLAND Discovery Centre and Warwick Castle and save up to 36%!
Meet the UK's First Sea Otters!
Meet our sea otters, Ozzy and Ola, as they settle into our new Marine Mammal Rescue Facility.
Discover what's inside
There is so much to see at the National SEA LIFE Centre Birmingham! Dive in and you'll discover
- The UK's Only 360° Ocean Tunnel where you can marvel at our sharks, a giant turtle, rays and hundreds of tropical fish swimming overhead and underneath as you walk through the sea in this truly unique experience
- Meet the UK's First Sea Otters, Ozzy and Ola, as they settle into our Marine Mammal facility
- Penguin Ice Adventure - Marvel at the cheeky antics of our feathered friends, the Gentoo penguins, as they dive beneath the freezing waters and play in their icy home
Create the ultimate family day out by combining your National SEA LIFE Centre Birmingham Aquarium ticket with a trip to two other attractions and save up to 36%!
- Discover the underwater world at The National SEA LIFE Centre Birmingham
- Visit LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Birmingham - The ultimate indoor LEGO® playground
- Experience one thousand years of jaw-dropping history at Warwick Castle; great battles, ancient myths and spellbinding tales!
You can even reschedule your ticket for free if your plans change.
Know before you go
We have implemented enhanced health and safety measures to protect our guests and team and to ensure our experience is safe and secure. Find out everything you need to know before you visit.
Discover the wonders of Birmingham
A thoroughly enjoyable experience with wonderful staff. I can't believe I got so close to such rare species. Sharks, huge sea turtles, giant stingrays, such a great variety!