This June meet the Octonauts and join us for this fun-filled educational event!
- 12th June - 11th July
- Tickets from £18.30 (Included with Standard Entry ticket)
- Perfect for families with children
OH NO! Captain Barnacles is missing!
At 8am this morning, Captain Barnacles was out in Gup A on a solo mission, checking on the local coral to make sure it has enough zooxanthellae (that's algae to you and me).
Suddenly, an undersea storm swept him up and carried him far away!
The rest of the Octonauts are worried about where he's got to and need YOU to step in as Captain for a day.
You'll learn lots of cool stuff about the ocean and how to protect it along the way.
Help save Captain Barnacles...
Bring him back to the octopod
- Meet & greet the Octonauts at surprise appearances throughout the day
- Plenty of cool photo opportunities
- Fun activity trail and treasure hunt style activities throughout the aquarium
- 5 fun action stations where you can learn about the creatures and conservation
- Get a reward for completion
- Meet Ozzy and Ola, the UK’s first and only sea otters! Plus dive in and get face-to-fin with some of the strangest creatures you’ll ever meet
- Check out our cheeky Gentoo penguins, an interactive rockpool, jellyfish, piranhas and the UK’s only 360° Ocean Tunnel
Book with confidence
Because we're living in uncertain times, we want to make it as easy as possible for you to amend your booking, ensuring that you won't miss out if your visit is affected by COVID-19.
- Under 3's go free!