Brand new experience for 2022
Join one of our knowledgeable team members for a VIP guided tour around the National SEA LIFE Centre Birmingham!
Perfect for adults and children aged 5+ you’ll learn all about our clownfish, rays, sharks and archerfish.
During your in-depth tour, you will help our marine experts feed some of our creatures, we’ll even take you behind the scenes to see some areas which are not normally open to the public to see what you can discover!
- A 1-hour VIP experience including a guided tour around the aquarium where you will get to help feed a variety of our smaller marine animals and learn all about their diets and habitats.
- The experience includes entry to the National SEA LIFE Centre Birmingham on the day of your experience
- There are limited spaces available, so pre-booking online is essential.
- The scatter feed experience is available on Saturdays & Sundays only.
- Participants must be at least 5 years of age.
- Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a participating adult.
- If you have a seafood allergy of any kind you are unable to participate in the experience.
- Enclosed, flat footwear must be worn at all times.
Who will you meet?
- A 1-hour guided tour around the aquarium where you will get to help feed a variety of our smaller marine animals and learn all about their diets and habitats
- Includes all-day entry to the National SEA LIFE Centre Birmingham
Want to experience more?
Get closer than ever before to some of the fin-tastic creatures found at the National SEA LIFE Centre Birmingham.