15-minute tour is a short introduction to under water world. Professional guide will show you e.g. one of our biggest tanks. You can also choose the theme yourself. Interactive elements can be added to this short tour. After the tour you are more than welcome to continue exploring our center by yourself.
25€ / tour
- Guided tours need to be booked minimum 2 weeks prior to visit
- Guided tour are available in Finnish and English. Occasionally also in Swedish.
- In addition, you always have to purchase entrance tickets with your guided tour.
- Should you need to cancel or move your tour, please contact us immediately via phone +358 9 5658 200 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Groups over 15 persons will be split to maintain the quality of our tour.
- During the busiest school group season, there will be fewer guided tours available.
- Group ticket prices apply when the group consists of at least 10 persons. All group visits needs to be booked in advance.
- Should you want your visit with invoice, it needs to be agreed in advance. Please deliver your invoicing address in advance. Invoice extra is 9€ (incl. taxes).