Plan your Visit
Dive into to SEA LIFE Helsinki and be wowed by the many strange beautiful and fascinating creatures of the deep as you journey through the amazing underwater world of SEA LIFE Helsinki.
- In the SEA LIFE webshop you will find amazing gifts (annual passes and gift vouchers)
- Walk through our underwater tunnel with sharks and rays.
- Discovery pool, gives you the opportunity to see and feel sea creatures
- Meet our largest resident Mussukka the Zebra Shark
- 50 amazing displays with over 100 species and 1500 individuals
- Fun and educational feeding demonstrations throughout the day
- With SEA LIFE application You will design your experience in advance! Download the app here: App Store OR Google Play
Good to know
We accept cash and all major Credit and Debit card.
If you want to pay by invoice (groups only), please notify us upon booking to get the detailed terms. All invoices need to be discussed with our sales team prior to visit. An invoicing fee will be charged.
Unfortunately service vouchers (ie. Smartum) are not accepted. Please note that some of our resellers of Lippu.fi do accept service vouchers. If you want to use your service vouchers to visit SEA LIFE, contact Lippu.fi for more information.
Click here to see the full list of Lippu.fi outlets!
Ticket Mind&Body® card can be used to buy personal ticket products (entrance ticket or personal use Annual Pass) upon arrival. Unfortunately Ticket Mind&Body® can not be used for purchases in the SEA LIFE Shop, as the card usage is limited to personal recreation purposes only.
How to pay?
If you're interested in a press visit, please contact our marketing team (marketing(at)sealife.fi) to plan your tour. Please contact us min. 2 working days before your visit.
Check out our FAQ!
You can find our Frequently Asked Questions in the PDF below. If your question is not answered, don't hesitate to contact our office: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +358 (0)9 5658 200.
Our office is available during weekdays, from 9 am to 4 pm.
SEA LIFE - Frequently Asked Questions