We have something fun and inspirational for all ages!
In addition to our amazing aquarium experience, we work closely with schools to develop information that engages and inspires young people. Workshops for schools are available, and we give daily creature presentations. And throughout the year, we host a program of fun events, like Turtle Fest and Shark Week, to raise awareness of marine conservation issues and threats to our sea creatures.
We offer special rates for school visits (minimum 10 people). Simply call us on +33 (0) 1 60 42 33 50 for full details.
Here are just some of the highlights:
- 2250 creatures including sharks, turtles, clownfish, rays and many more in over 50 tanks.
- A walk under the sea in our 360º Atlantic ocean tunnel.
- Feeding demonstrations and talks.
- Marine habitats ranging from rivers to deep oceans, lagoon and coral reefs.
- Try to find the 10 right answer of our educational Quiz Trail (children between 3 and 11 yrs)