How to Request a Donation
SEA LIFE Michigan is proud to support the work of local non-profits with our charitable ticket donation program. We may make donations to non-profit organizations whose goal is to serve seriously ill, disabled or disadvantaged children ages 2-12.
We will review each donation request and may contribute tickets to non-profit organizations based on the following guidelines:
- Requests must be made by a federally licensed 501C3 non-profit organizations
- Requests should be made 60 days in advance of the event. Organizations are allowed to submit one request per calendar year.
- No phone, email or fax requests will be accepted.
- Organizations are limited to 2 (two) SEA LIFE Aquarium regular single day Admission tickets per request.
- Organizations affiliated with political groups, religious groups, or controversial causes will not be eligible.
- Individuals, incentives programs, high school and college programs, sports teams and social groups will not be eligible.
REQUESTS MUST BE SUBMITTED ON LETTERHEAD AND INCLUDE:
- Background goals of organization
- Intended use of the donation
- Ages of the children who will benefit (if applicable)
- When the donation is needed
- How many people will be attending the event
- Non-profit number (501 C3)
- Date, time and location of event
- How the donation will be used (silent auction, live auction, raffle or door prize)
- Organization contact (name, phone number, email, mailing address)
MAIL REQUESTS TO:
SEA LIFE Michigan Aquarium
316 Baldwin Rd.
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Note: Requests that do not include the above information will not be processed for consideration. Due to the high volume of requests, we cannot confirm receipt of letters or provide status. Declined requests will not receive a response.
If your request is accepted, you will receive notification within 60 days. Thank you for thinking of SEA LIFE Aquarium and giving us the opportunity to support so many wonderful organizations! We wish you the best in your fundraising.