PLAN YOUR SENIOR GROUP VISIT!
- For groups affiliated with organizations like Scouts, Parks & Recreations, Senior Centers, etc.
- Access to all public exhibits & Interactive Touchpool
- Outside food & drinks not permitted
- Aquarium and Gift Shop are cash-less and only accept credit card payments
BOOK A GROUP AND SAVE UP TO 40%
Discounted rates are only available to organized groups.
- 10 people minimum required to receive group pricing
- Select dates and times only; limited weekend & holiday availability
- Bookings are required a minimum of 2 weeks in advance.
- The Aquarium and Gift Shop are all cash-less and only accept credit card payments.
- Although each group's experience will vary, the average group should allow approximately 60-90 minutes for their visit to fully enjoy all that SEA LIFE offers.
- Groups should plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
- Larger groups are divided into smaller group segments and entry is staggered to avoid congestion in the Exhibit Area and satisfy capacity regulations.
- To rent a wheelchair you must go to District 2 in the mall; SEA LIFE is wheelchair accessible.
- Groups exit the Aquarium and assemble outside. In the interest of public safety, groups are not permitted to gather in the admissions or retail areas.
- Intermittent seating available inside
Senior Groups of 10+
Inspirational for all ages, SEA LIFE Aquarium offers groups of 10+ guests the opportunity to explore the creatures that live in our lakes, rivers, and oceans through interactive, hands-on experiences.
We offer discounted rates for senior groups, along with:
- Interactive touchpool experience
- Self-guided resources
- Educational talks
- Wheelchair accessible
- Intermittent seating inside
- Wheelchairs available for rent inside of the mall
- Between 60-90 minute experience
Please note the newsletter signup below is for general consumers, our Group Newsletter is tailored to meet your group needs! Please subscribe with the link above.