PLAN YOUR SCOUT GROUP VISIT
Scout Group Tickets
- For groups affiliated with organizations like Scouts, Parks & Recreations, Senior Centers, etc.
- Access to all public exhibits & Interactive Touchpool
- Outside food & drinks not permitted
- Aquarium and Gift Shop are cash-less and only accept credit card payments
BOOK A GROUP AND SAVE UP TO 40%
Discounted rates are only available to organized groups such as scout groups.
- 10 people minimum required to receive group pricing
- Monday-Thursday only
IMPORTANT VISIT INFORMATION:
- Although each group's experience will vary, the average group should allow approximately 60-90 minutes for their visit to fully enjoy all that SEA LIFE offers.
- Groups should plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
- Larger groups are divided into smaller group segments and entry is staggered to avoid congestion in the Exhibit Area and satisfy capacity regulations.
- Buses may drop and collect guests at the District 7 entrance; buses must park only in the designated bus parking area located in the outer perimeter of the parking lot near AMC Theaters.
- Groups exit the Aquarium and assemble outside. In the interest of public safety, groups are not permitted to gather in the admissions or retail areas.
- Please note: for groups bringing sacked lunches to enjoy in the food court following your visit; SEA LIFE cannot store lunches on-site. We ask that you keep them stored in your school bus/vehicle.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Admire over 10 exhibits, 2,000 sea creatures and 250 species in an immersive setting
- Encounter a vast array of creatures including sharks, rays, green sea turtles and more
- Learn how you can make the oceans a better place through our conservation program
- Gaze at creatures swimming overhead in our 180-degree ocean tunnel
- Touch a crab, urchin, sea star & other rockpool creatures in the Interactive Touchpool
- FREE downloadable materials that can be used before, during or after your trip.
Marine Conservation Patch Program
Earn your FREE fun patch by visiting as a Scout group or during dedicated Scout Days
Our Marine Conservation Patch Program teaches scouts about the threats that face underwater creatures and the actions they can take to protect them. The educational scavenger hunt touches on what percent of the world's water is fresh water, sustainable seafood choices, endangered species, plastic waste, coral reefs and more. It also includes conservation tips straight from our expert aquarist staff and encourages each scout to come up with a conservation tip of their own to share with friends & family.
Please note the newsletter signup below is for general consumers, our Group Newsletter is tailored to meet your group needs! Please subscribe with the link above.