FIN-tastic birthdays for kids
Shell-ebrate your birthday child with a party fit for a SEA star!
Traditional Party Package
$27.99 All-Inclusive Price Per Child / $15 Per Adult
- Aquarium Admission included
- 1 hour in private party room with host
- Bagged cookies for each child
- Juice box for each child
- Party crown for each child
- Birthday button for birthday child
- Plates, cups, napkins & utensils
- You’re welcome to bring your own cake
What to Know
- Birthday parties must be booked at least 2 weeks in advance
- 15 person minimum including at least 10 children required
- 35 person maximum room occupancy
- Adults and children (ages 2+) require paid tickets to attend. Children under 2 are free.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled Party time to check in & maximize your time in the Party Room
- All Party guests must arrive on-time and enter together
- Your time in the private Party Room begins at your scheduled start time, ends 60 minutes later, and cannot be extended
- Pizza and pop is NOT included with the Traditional Birthday Party package
- You may bring in a store-bought cake which includes a list of ingredients. No other outside food or drink is permitted.
- Open flames (i.e. lighting candles) are not permitted due to fire regulation
- Enjoy your self-guided tour of the Aquarium after your party has concluded
- Birthday Party tickets are non-refundable within 2 weeks of your Party date
Extras & Add-Ons
Make the most of your visit with our Ranger Pack, which includes 3 fun missions for kids to complete throughout the aquarium! The Ranger Pack also comes with a lanyard, magnifying glass & pencil. Just $5.00 each and can be added to your online shopping cart before checking out.
Includes all digital photos taken at the main entrance green screen (perfect for a Birthday Group Photo!). Just $10 and can be added to your online shopping cart before checking out.
Décor & Invitations
Enjoy stress-free planning with the following:
- Access to our decorated private party room for 1 hour
- Dedicated party host in your party room
- Party supplies (tablecloths, plates, napkins, and utensils)
- Birthday Button for the Birthday Child
- Refreshments & Snack
- Store bought cakes are permitted.
- No other outside food or beverages allowed.
- Pitchers of water will be available.
Download SEA LIFE party invitations to print and pass out to party guests.
What to Expect on Your Special Day
WELCOME & CHECK-IN
Please have the group leader check-in at the Admissions counter 15 minutes prior to your Party time. Gather your entire group just outside Admissions and wait for the Party Host to collect you.
PRIVATE PARTY ROOM
Enjoy 1 hour in our private Birthday Party room. Beverages and snacks will be served. Plates and utensils are available if you choose to bring your own birthday cake.View Photos
FOOD & DRINKS
Each child will receive a bag of cookies and juice box. You may bring in your own store-bought cake, but no other food is permitted.
TOURING THE AQUARIUM
Your party package includes admission into the aquarium for all your guests. The self-guided tour is usually 60-90 minutes, but you may stay as long as you like.View Map
Frequently Asked Questions
- Reservations must be booked online at least 2 weeks in advance
- Payment is taken at time of booking in order to reserve your party package, date and time
- For additional questions, please email our Booking Coordinator, Riley Scher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our party room can accommodate up to 35 guests maximum.
If you have a group of 30-35 people, please contact us at: email@example.com
You may bring a store-bought cake (or cupcakes), but no other outside food or beverage is permitted.
- Yes, each adult requires a paid ticket to enter.
We recommend your entire group arriving 15 minutes before your scheduled Birthday Party time.
If you are running late, we will do our best to accommodate your party in the time remaining, but we cannot extend your time in the private room past the 1 hour allotted.
If some of your guests arrive late, our party host will do their best to escort all late guests to the party room but there may be a delay.
Please bring with you the email confirmation of your order, either printed or you can present this on your mobile device. Again, you are also able to bring a cake or cupcakes but no other outside food or beverages are allowed.
Other than the above, no need to bring anything else. We’ll handle the rest!
Yes, but there must be at least one adult for every 10 children present. Pick-up can take place in front of the Aquarium where you first arrived. We ask that Birthday parents communicate this to any parents who are just dropping off their children for the party.
Ready to Book?
All parties must be reserved online and paid in full to secure your party date.
We're Here to Help
If you have any questions about our Birthday Parties, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org