Virtual Reality Experience
Experience Virtual Reality below the surface!
Experience the ocean from a whole new perspective with our immersive Virtual Reality experience! Choose from 4 different ocean and sea creature-themed experiences as you take a virtual journey below the surface!
Don't miss our VR pods inside the aquarium, located right near our rockpool zone.
Just $15 per experience or $20 for two!
Bolt-on a Virtual Reality experience when booking your admission ticket online.
Already have an entry ticket to SEA LIFE?
Upgrade your day with a Virtual Reality experience!
- Only $15 per experience or $20 for two
- Immerse yourself in an amazing virtual underwater adventure! Choose from 4 different ocean and sea creature-themed experiences.
- Experiences run on your schedule - simply show your ticket when you get to the VR pods in the attraction
- VR pods located inside the SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, right near our rockpool zone
- VR ticket only - all day aquarium admission NOT included and must be purchased seperately
Swimming with Humpbacks
Swimming with Humpbacks follows mother humpback whales and their calves after they have migrated from Antarctica to the ocean surrounding Tonga to give birth. It is an up close journey learning about the behaviours of the whales and the unique bond which the mother shares with the baby.
Shark Dive follows the search for an underwater strip called Tiger Beach where huge tiger sharks can be found. This video is a close up experience of tiger sharks in their natural habitat, far from the influence of humans.
Legend of Lusca
The Legend of Lusca is a shipwreck adventure story which journeys into the deep sea of the Bahamas. It features a wide variety of sea creatures including sharks, fish and stingrays. But be careful, you never know what you might find lurking in the oceans depths...
Drift is an educational, animated adventure which follows a young boy's journey through the ocean. He learns harsh truths about pollution's impact on the welfare of the ocean and the danger it can cause to all animals livings within it.
VR Hygiene Protocol
The health and safety of our guests is our top priority and we have a clear protocol in place to keep our equipment clean and safe.
- The headsets are wiped down with an anti-viral disinfectant before each new guest.
- Disposable protective hygiene masks are available to wear under the headset upon request.
- The seat and hand rests are wiped down with an anti-viral disinfectant at regular intervals throughout the day.
Thank you for your support and we hope you enjoy your experience.