SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium is temporarily closed
Sign up for updates!
Sign up to our mailing list to keep up to date with the latest news and re-opening information. We can't wait to have you back!
Sign up now
Postponing your visit
Please note due to the changing Covid situation, we are honouring all ticket sales for a further 60 days from when our attractions re-open.
If you have pre-purchased tickets & need to postpone your visit, simply visit our attractions within 60 days of when our attractions first re-open using your original ticket & make sure to pre-book a timeslot here
If you have any outstanding issues or questions please submit them to our customer care team here: https://bit.ly/anzcustomercare
Face masks are mandatory
In line with the most recent NSW health advice on Covid-19, mask wearing is now mandatory in our attractions. The recommendation applies to all attendees 12 years and over and excludes those with certain health conditions and / or disabilities.
A face covering is not mandatory in our indoor attractions under some circumstances including:
- Infants and children under the age of 12 years but it is encouraged that children wear a mask where practicable.
- A person who is affected by a relevant medical condition, including problems with their breathing, a serious condition of the face, a disability or a mental health condition
- Persons who are deaf or hard of hearing, where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication
- When consuming food, drink or medication
For latest updates in regards to the guidelines about face coverings please monitor the NSW Department of Health website.
The public health order indicates that you are exempt from wearing a mask if you have a medical excuse. This includes, but not limited to, if you have a physical or mental health illness or condition, or disability, that makes wearing a mask unsuitable (for example, a skin condition, an intellectual disability, autism or trauma).
Please let our staff know if you have a medical exemption upon your arrival.
It is recommended by the Chief Health Officer that masks be a "fitted face covering" that fits securely around the face, it must be designed to be worn over the nose and mouth.
Scarfs or bandanas are not recommended and when wearing a single-use mask, please consider the responsible disposal of it by putting it in the rubbish bin after using it once.
Staff will wear a face mask at our attractions in accordance with the State Government recommendations.
Prior to your arrival:
- Please make sure you have made your booking online. This includes pre-paying and selecting the date and timeslot of your visit.
- Our valued Annual Pass members can pre-book their timeslot here. We have extended Annual Passes to ensure you can still enjoy an entire year of visiting the aquarium.
- Those with pre-purchased open-dated tickets and third-party tickets can pre-book here.
- Before leaving home, please check our Facebook page or website for the latest information.
- Please be ready to make on-site payments using a ‘contactless’ bank card. We do not accept cash.
- We politely request that you refrain from visiting our aquarium should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. Please contact us via our helpdesk should you need to amend your booking.
- We have significantly reduced the daily ticketed capacity to allow for social distancing and the best possible guest experience.
- Guests will notice new information signage informing them of key safety messages and instructions.
- In line with government requirements we will record contact details for all guests to ensure contact tracing may be conducted if necessary.
- It is now mandatory that all guests over 12 years of age wear a face mask when visiting our attraction.
Social Distancing measures within our attraction
We have introduced new arrangements for the application of social distancing within queues. Clear markers or signage have been installed in our building entry, viewing areas, and café to help guests keep a safe distance from one another. Our employees will monitor the queues to ensure that social distancing is being maintained.
Book Online Now
- Price includes Digi Photo Pass with 8 digital photos included – valued at $26!
- Get your ticket on your phone
Ticket Type Price on the day/School Holidays/Weekends SAVE 20% - Pre-book online in advance on weekdays Adult $48 $38.40 Child (3-15 yrs) $35 $28.00 Student or Senior* $39 $31.20 Child (0-2 yrs) FREE FREE
*All concession holders must have a valid concession/student/health care card to gain access to the attraction with a Student/Senior ticket.
- Guarantee entry by booking online
- Choose from: WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, Madame Tussauds Sydney or Sydney Tower Eye
- Visit your second attraction within 30 days
- Price includes Digi Photo Pass with 8 digital photos included