SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium is COVID Safe
Our mission is to create truly memorable experiences and we place the utmost importance on the safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees. We have introduced a range of new health and safety measures that seek to reduce the risk associated with the presence of COVID-19 that are in line with government advice and the requirements of local health authorities.
Some of the measures set out below may be clearly visible to you from the moment you arrive and others require consideration from guests to help ensure everyone has a magical visit.
Prior to your arrival:
- Please make sure you have made your booking online, where possible. This includes pre-paying and selecting the date and timeslot of your visit.
- Our valued Annual Pass members can pre-book their timeslot here. We have extended Annual Passes to ensure you can still enjoy an entire year of visiting the aquarium.
- Those with pre-purchased open-dated tickets and third-party tickets can pre-book here.
- Before leaving home, please check our Facebook page or website for the latest information.
- Please be ready to make on-site payments using a ‘contactless’ bank card, rather than cash.
- We politely request that you refrain from visiting our aquarium should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. Please contact us via our helpdesk should you need to amend your booking.
- We have significantly reduced the daily ticketed capacity to allow for social distancing and the best possible guest experience.
- Guests will notice new information signage informing them of key safety messages and instructions.
- In line with government requirements we will record contact details for all guests to ensure contact tracing may be conducted if necessary.
- We strongly recommend that all guests over 12 years of age wear a face mask when visiting our attraction.
The wearing of face coverings is strongly recommended and applies to all attendees 12 years and over and excludes those with certain health conditions and/or disabilities.
A face covering is not strongly recommended in our indoor attractions in some circumstances including:
- Infants and children under the age of 12 years
- A person who is affected by a relevant medical condition, including problems with their breathing, a serious condition of the face, a disability or a mental health condition
- Persons who are deaf or hard of hearing, where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication
- When consuming food, drink or medication
Please note that you do not need a medical certificate stating that you have a lawful reason for not wearing a face covering.
While the Chief Health Officer recommends a mask with three layers, any face covering is better than none. This includes a scarf or bandana or a disposable mask, which you should dispose of responsibly by putting it in the rubbish bin after using it once.
All customer facing staff will wear a face mask at our attractions.
Social Distancing measures within our attraction
We have introduced new arrangements for the application of social distancing within queues. Clear markers or signage have been installed in our building entry, viewing areas, and café to help guests keep a safe distance from one another. Our employees will monitor the queues to ensure that social distancing is being maintained.
Book Online Now
- Price includes a Digi Photo Pass giving you unlimited digital photos – valued at $26!
- Book in advance to save up to 20% on weekdays
- Book a date and time to guarantee entry
- Choose from: WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, Madame Tussauds Sydney or Sydney Tower Eye
- Save even more with our limited offer!
- Price includes a Digi Photo pass giving you Unlimited Digital Photos!