We are so excited to welcome you back to our attractions.
Merlin Entertainment attractions continue to implement a range of health & safety measures that are in line with Government advice, and all of our plans and visitation guidelines are subject to NSW Health Orders at the time.
If you find yourself in the unfortunate case of purchasing a ticket & needing to postpone your visit due to Covid restrictions, you can amend the date and time of your visit via the booking portal.Book Now
The safety of our staff and guests is our utmost importance. Merlin Entertainments attractions will continue to implement a range of health and safety measures including enhanced cleaning regimes within our venues.
Prior to your arrival:
- Please make sure you have made your booking online. This includes pre-paying and selecting the date and timeslot of your visit.
- Our valued Annual Pass members can pre-book their timeslot here. We have extended Annual Passes to ensure you can still enjoy an entire year of visiting the aquarium. Check your new expiry date by viewing your pass here
- Those with pre-purchased open-dated tickets and third-party tickets can pre-book here.
- Before leaving home, please check our Facebook page or website for the latest information.
- Please be ready to make on-site payments using a ‘contactless’ bank card. We do not accept cash at any of our attractions.
- We politely request that you refrain from visiting our aquarium should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. You can amend the date and time of your visit via the booking portal.
- Our attractions operate with timeslots to allow the best possible guest experience - guests can check their ticket or booking reference to find their allocated timeslot.
- Guests will notice information signage informing them of key safety messages and instructions.
- In line with government advice, the wearing of masks is no longer mandatory in our attractions. We ask you respect the other guests who may wish to continue wearing face coverings.
Book Online Now
- Price includes Digi Photo Pass with 8 digital photos included – valued at $26!
- Get your ticket on your phone
Ticket Type Price on the day/School Holidays/Weekends SAVE 20% - Pre-book online in advance on weekdays Adult $49 $39.20 Child (3-15 yrs) $36 $28.80 Student or Senior* $39 $31.20 Child (0-2 yrs) FREE FREE
*All concession holders must have a valid concession/student/health care card to gain access to the attraction with a Student/Senior ticket.
- Guarantee entry by booking online
- Choose from: WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, Madame Tussauds Sydney or Sydney Tower Eye
- Visit your second attraction within 30 days after you have visited SEA LIFE
- Price includes Digi Photo Pass with 8 digital photos included
Sign up for updates!
Sign up to our mailing list to keep up to date with the latest news and re-opening information. We can't wait to have you back!
Sign up now