Go back to blog
World Oceans Day: SEA LIFE London Aquarium Teachers Event
- Friday 26th May 2023
Free complimentary visit for a Teacher +1 to explore how a school trip to SEA LIFE London Aquarium can elevate the educational experience.
SEA LIFE London Aquarium Teachers Event
Home to over 500 species in 14 themed zones, SEA LIFE London Aquarium is a brilliant way for children to feel more connected to our World's oceans. On Sunday 11th June we are celebrating World Oceans Day by welcoming teachers to come and discover how a school trip can bring real life context to learning on habitats, encourage empathy for sea creatures and recognize the critical need for conservation. Suitable for all ages, discover a stimulating environment that will bring children face to face with the creatures from warmer tropics to the frozen polar regions. Highlights include..
- The frozen extremities of Antarctica - meet our Gentoo Penguin Colony
- Ocean Invaders – step into the UK’s largest jellyfish experience
- Coral Kingdom - dive into a dazzling underwater oasis and wave your fins at the UK’s largest living Coral reef
- Rockpool - Unlock the secrets of those little pools of wonder, did you know Starfish have no brain?!
- Sunday 11th June 2023
- 10am - 5pm
- SEA LIFE Centre London Aquarium Westminster Bridge Road Riverside Building London SE1 7PB
On the day of the event, please head to our box office to exchange your Eventbrite tickets for two admission tickets into SEA LIFE London Aquarium.
You will need to show your staff ID as a proof of the teaching profession.
Please reach the centre and queue for your allocated time slot on the day of the visit.
Tickets are subject to availability and are only available for redemption on the date of the event.