ONLINE BUY NOW PAY NOW
If you know your visit date and final numbers and would like to pay by credit card you can use our online booking portal. Please also use this option if your visit date is within 14 days. Your tickets will be sent to you by email on completion of payment through the portal. Please be advised bookings through this option are non-refundable and non-transferable
BOOK NOW PAY LATER
- Please fill in the enquiry form and we'll get back to you with availability within 48 hours. Please note that during peak season, our response time may be delayed due to the popularity of our attractions at this time of the year
- While you finalise your school trip we will hold your booking as provisional
- 14 days in advance of your visit date you will need to confirm your booking and provide payment information
- Please note that the accepted methods of payment are bank transfer and card payment. We currently do no accept payment by cheque
- On confirmation of your booking we will email you your tickets
- Within 15 days of confirmation you will need to pay for your visit
If you have a question please ring our school booking line 0207 967 8024
Please be advised once you confirm the booking and final numbers, bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable. Please do not turn up at our attractions with a provisional booking, we can only admit schools who have received their tickets.
You will need to use this option if you'd like to book a combination ticket.
*** We are currently experiencing a technical issue with the admission of our forms. If you find your submission fails please email UK.Midway.Schools.Bookings@merlinentertainments.biz ***
*Please note our education rates are not available on weekends or the following dates during the 2023/2024 academic year:
- 21/10/2023 – 4/11/2023
- 20/12/2023- 07/01/2024
- 10/02/2024 – 25/02/2024
- 23/03/2024 - 14/04/2024
- 25/05/2024 – 02/06/2024
- 23/07/2024 – 01/09/2024
If you would like to visit on one of the above dates with a school group you can take advantage of discounted Super Peak School rates at £20 per pupil, 1 teacher will go free for every 10 pupils.