PLAN YOUR GROUP VISIT!
- For groups of friends & family who get together to visit
- Access to all public exhibits & Interactive Touchpool
- Outside food & drinks not permitted
- Aquarium and Gift Shop are cash-less and only accept credit card payments
BOOK A GROUP AND SAVE UP TO 40%
Discounted rates are only available to organized groups:
- 10 people minimum required to receive group pricing
- 1 Chaperone required per 10 children; free chaperones (1:10 ratio)
- Select dates and times only; limited weekend & holiday availability
- Group bookings must be done online, and at least two weeks in advance prior to your preferred date of your visit to guarantee entry
- Bookings are required a minimum of 2 weeks in advance.
- The Aquarium and Gift Shop are all cash-less and only accept credit card payments.
- Although each group's experience will vary, the average group should allow approximately 60-90 minutes for their visit to fully enjoy all that SEA LIFE offers.
- Groups should plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
- Larger groups are divided into smaller group segments and entry is staggered to avoid congestion in the Exhibit Area and satisfy capacity regulations.
- Buses may drop and collect guests at the District 7 entrance; buses must park only in the designated bus parking area located in the outer perimeter of the parking lot near AMC Theaters.
- Groups exit the Aquarium and assemble outside. In the interest of public safety, groups are not permitted to gather in the admissions or retail areas.
- Please note: for groups bringing sacked lunches to enjoy in the food court following your visit; SEA LIFE cannot store lunches on-site. We ask that you keep them stored in your school bus/vehicle.
- Water bottles are allowed inside and a water bottle refill station is located inside of the aquarium.
- Intermittent seating inside.
Groups of 10+
Inspirational for all, SEA LIFE Aquarium offers groups of 10+ guests the opportunity to explore the creatures that live in our lakes, rivers, and oceans through interactive, hands-on experiences.
We offer discounted rates for organized groups, along with:
- Discounted group rates
- Self-guided resources
- Interactive touchpool experience
Download and print one of our FREE Activity Packs for each of the children in your group. They contain fun ideas and activities to complete during your visit to ensure you make the most out of your trip!
- Activity Packs are suitable for ages 6-14 years old
- Before and during visit activities
- Word searches & games
- Creature profiles & fun facts
Please note the newsletter signup below is for general consumers, our Group Newsletter is tailored to meet your group needs! Please subscribe with the link above.