Questions and FAQs
Does the number of people included in the package include adults?
- Yes – adults along with the birthday child must be included in the total number attending the party.
Do children ages 2 and under need to pay?
- No – children 2 and under are free to visit the aquarium. We must count them towards the total capacity of the Ultimate Party Package, which is 25 people. Please let us know how many children ages 2 and under are attending the party.
How much are extra guests for the Admission Only Party?
- If you have more than 10 people attending the Admission Only Party, additional guests can be added for $15+tax per adult ages 13+ and $9+tax per child ages 3-12.
How much time should I plan on for the party?
- The Admission Only Party will take your group about an hour; however, you are welcome to spend as much time in the aquarium as you like. The Ultimate Party Package will be about 2 hours. Again, you are welcome to spend more time in the aquarium exhibits if you like.
When do you need to know the final number attending the party?
- We ask to have your final number attending by the Monday before the party.
When do I need to order the cake or pizza by?
- Please place any food orders by the Monday before the party.
Are outside food or drinks allowed in the party room?
- Yes – you can bring your own food or drinks into the party room. The food must be either store bought or from a restaurant.
What is the payment and refund policy for the party?
- Payment is due in full at the time of reservation. The party is non-refundable once reserved. You can switch the party date or time as long as you give SEA LIFE at least a 2 weeks notice and space is available. Additional party guests or food options can be added up until the Monday prior to the party date. All add-ons must be paid in full prior to the party date.