Go back to blog
Seahorse Paper Craft
- Sunday 29th March 2020
- Seahorses, Craft
Looking for a FIN-tastic seahorse craft to make with your family? We have you covered! Follow along with our video and make adorable seahorse art!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Plain Cardstock
- Colourful Paints
- Paint Brushes
- Googley Eyes
- Glue stick
HOW TO MAKE YOUR SEAHORSE CRAFT:
- Draw your seahorse then flip the paper over and add some colour! Set it aside and let it dry.
- Grab a second piece of paper and paint it like the ocean. Set it aside and let it dry.
- Now take the newspaper and rip it up into long strips.
- Paint these strips on both sides green like seaweed. Set them aside to dry.
- Take your seahorse paper and cut along your drawn seahorse outline.
- Now it is time to stick it all together! Take your painted blue piece of paper, twist the green seaweed and twist it and then secure it with glue on either end. Repeat this with as many seaweed strips as you would like.
- Lastly stick your colourful seahorse in the middle of the artwork!
- Display your seahorse craft on your fridge or on your wall to add a little piece of the ocean to your home.
Shark Paper Craft Activity
Looking for a JAWSOME craft activity to share with your family? We have the perfect one for you! Follow along with our video and make this adorable, snappy shark craft!Related blog posts
Sea Turtle Paper Plate Craft
Looking for a fun and turtle-y awesome craft activity to share with your family? Follow along with us and make your own paper plate turtle!Related blog posts
Blue-ringed octopus craft
Get crafty this weekend and make your very own blue-ringed ocotpus out of clay!Related blog posts