With a wide variety of colourful sea life, from anemones to sharks, you are sure to be mesmerised by our underwater exhibits.
Discover more about some of our underwater creatures you'll find at SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's by clicking the buttons below.
King & Gentoo Penguins
Explore the Antarctic Ice Adventure
Jellyfish & King Crabs
Discover the NIWA Southern Oceans with Jellyfish and more
Discover our work with rescued turtles
Discover our Sandtiger and Broadnose Sevengill Sharks
Colourful Fish Species | Fish Gallery
Discover tropical and temperate, salt and fresh water species as well as some species very far from home.
Seahorse and Spiny Sea Dragon
SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's is the only place in the world to have Spiny Sea Dragon on display.
Stingrays and Eagle Rays
Discover the biggest creature at SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's
Discover the Tuatara
Discover New Zealand's Dinosaurs
Explore our zones
Step back in time to the age of Antarctic exploration inside our replica of Scott’s Hut.Find out more
See some of the largest aquarium sharks and stingraysFind out more
Amazing creations turns your imagination into reality!Find out more
SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's is New Zealand's only turtle hospital. It is our aim to rescue and release as many sea turtles as we can!Find out more
- Price includes a Digi Photo Pass giving you 10 digital photos – valued at $26!
- Express entry with mobile ticket entry
- Save up to 20% in advance! Only available for weekdays, excluding school holidays
- Concession rates available for 65+ and tertiary students (ID required)
- Buy together and save up to $33 online, now includes Digi Photo Pass giving you 10 digital photos!
- Family Pass is only available online
- Prices vary by date and time
Weekday Parent + Child
- This is an online only ticket and is not available at admissions
- 1x Adult and 1x Child under 3 years of age
- Only available Monday to Friday, outside of school and public holidays