BRICKLOADS of Indoor Family Fun
LEGOLAND Discovery Center is the ultimate indoor LEGO playground where families with young kids can build, create and play together!
At LEGOLAND Discovery Center, you'll enjoy two interactive LEGO rides, a 4D cinema showing 4 different movies, MINILAND—where dozens of Detroit-area landmarks are built entirely out of LEGO bricks, a Creative workshop where you can take a class from a expert builder, Build & Test play zones and more!
Tips for visiting
- Park at the mall's Entrance 6 near Bar Louie, then turn left once you're inside
- Best suited for families with children ages 3-10
- Upgrade your ticket to include SEA LIFE Aquarium and save!
- Wear socks and close-toed shoes so you can enjoy all of the play areas
- Buy tickets online in advance to guarantee entry
- Bring a Minifigure from your collection to trade with their staff!
- Leave your belongings in the car — there are no lockers
- Adults must be accompanied by a child in order to enter
Did you know?
SEA LIFE, Michigan's largest aquarium, is right next door to LEGOLAND Discovery Center! It's also located at Great Lakes Crossing Outlets, just across the mall's food court.