Michigan's Largest Outlet Mall & Entertainment Destination
Great Lakes Crossing Outlets features over 175 stores, restaurants, entertainment venues & family attractions.
Some of the popular stores at Great Lakes Crossing Outlets are: Coach Factory, Michael Kors Outlet, Kate Spade New York Outlet, Nike Factory Store, Under Armor Factory, Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store, Shinola Detroit, True Religion Brand Jeans Outlet, and Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World.
Tasty dining options include: Rainforest Café, Bar Louie, Miyako Japanese Steakhouse, Beyond Juicery + Eatery and Kerby's Koney Island.
Tips for visiting
- Guests who travel more than 50 miles (or from Canada!) receive special discounts from the Guest Services booth
- The Guest Services booth is found at Entry 4, near Marshalls
- Plan to walk a lot! Wear comfortable shoes and bring a wagon or stroller if you have little ones.
- Wheelchairs are available for rent on a first-come, first-serve basis from the Guest Services booth.
- Store your items in your car because there are no lockers.
- All of the dining options are on the SEA LIFE Aquarium and LEGOLAND Discovery Center side of the mall.