'SPRING' INTO TONS OF FISHY FUN
SEA LIFE is Michigan's largest aquarium with over 250 species and 2,000 creatures including sharks, rays, green sea turtles and more!
At SEA LIFE, you'll explore the freshwater lakes & rivers of Michigan all the way to the depths of the ocean and meet the amazing creatures that live there.
Then, find out what it feels like to pet a cold water sea anemone and finish your adventure by strolling through the Ocean Tunnel as thousands of fish swim overhead!
TIPS FOR VISITING DURING SPRING BREAK
- Buy tickets online as early as possible to guarantee entry! Spring Break is our busiest period and walk-up tickets will not be available.
- Most families spend about 60 minutes in the aquarium
- Once inside, stay as long as you like!
- Re-entry is not permitted, so make sure you "sea" everything
- Check out our extended Spring Break hours
- Leave your stuff in the car — there are no lockers
- Learn more about Safety at SEA LIFE Aquarium
ADD SOME LEGO® FAMILY FUN
Buy separate tickets to LEGOLAND® Discovery Center, the ultimate indoor LEGO playground, which is also located at Great Lakes Crossing Outlets! Perfect for families with kids ages 3-10.
At LEGOLAND Discovery Center, you'll save the day on two interactive LEGO rides, get close to your favorite LEGO stars in the 4D cinema, explore dozens of Detroit-area landmarks built entirely out of LEGO bricks in MINILAND, and more!