Aquarium Behind the Scenes Tour
Book your Behind the Scenes Tour
Get an exclusive look into what an aquarium looks like behind closed doors.
Want to learn more about the local marine life, how we care for them and the turtles that call the Sunshine Coast home? Visit the back-of-house turtle rehabilitation area and see how we're helping to nurse sick and injured turtles back to health.
Book online in advance and save up to 20% (outside of QLD school holidays and weekends) - Includes aquarium admission!
Your admission time is the time stated on your ticket. If you would like to enter the attraction earlier, please pre-book a timeslot through the Ticket Slot Pre-Books section on our tickets website.
- Tour the turtle rehabilitation area, learn what happens behind the scenes
- Spaces are limited - book fast to save disappointment
- Includes aquarium admission
Go Behind Closed Doors
Step into Another World at SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast.
Get an exclusive look behind the scenes and see what happens in our Aquarium's staff only areas. This ticket also includes aquarium admission so you can explore our underwater world until your heart's content!
- Operating days and times:
- During QLD school holidays, the BTS Tour runs daily at 9:45am and 2:00pm.
- Outside of QLD school holidays, the BTS Tour runs daily at 9:45am and 1:30pm.
- Children must be accompanied by a participating adult.
- Only 8 spaces per tour, book early to avoid missing out!
Behind the Scenes Tour
- 30min tour behind the scenes at our Aquarium with one of our Marine Experts
Take a look in our back-of-house areas to learn more about how we care for our animals
Visit the back-of-house turtle rehabilitation area and see how we're helping to nurse sick and injured turtles back to health
Includes aquarium admission
- This experience is for age 3+
- Children must be accompanied by a participating adult
- Please arrive at the aquarium at 15 minutes ahead of your chosen timeslot
- There are only 8 spaces available daily so pre-bookings are essential
This was a great experience for people of all ages. Highly recommend paying the extra $10 for the behind the scenes tour. Made for a memorable rainy day!
Had a great day out with my 5yo, she loved it, especially the touch pool & jelly fish. The behind the scenes tour was definitely worth it - she was so interested & excited to see everything.
Amazing aquarium! Couldn't recommend it enough. If you are able to, do the behind the scenes tour. It puts the aquarium into perspective and is really informative. Great for families and highly recommend for holiday goers!