The Sunshine Coast's Underwater World
No trip to the Sunshine Coast is complete without visiting SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast. Previously called Underwater World, our aquarium is a multi-award winning, all weather visitor attraction.
Take a fascinating journey from the coast to the ocean depths and get up close to over 10,000 creatures including one of Australia's largest collections of jellyfish. Meet our rare weedy sea dragons, our famous resident seals and over 20 species of shark and rays.
See more of our amazing creatures
See a collection of gliding rays, from the sleek sting rays to the amazing cownose rays as they smoothly sail through the seawater tank.
See these majestic animals up close, marvel at their infinite colours, graceful motion and ghost-like forms.
See these creatures up close as they swim above and around you at SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast's 80 metre long Ocean Tunnel.
Sea Stars and Urchins
Get your hands wet in our interactive touch pool display. See and touch an array of marine life that can be found in local tide pools, including beautiful sea stars, sea cucumbers and much more.
As if there wasn't already enough fun at Seal Island with daily presentations, you can get even closer! Have a close look at our playful seals underneath the water.
Explore the depths of the ocean as you walk beneath our 80 meter long Ocean Tunnel. View sharks, rays, reef fish and much more!
Little Blue Penguins
The Little Blue Penguins zone will immerse guests in the wonderful world of the smallest penguin species – above and below the water!
Finding Dory and Friends: The Experience!
Created with Disney Pixar, the new experience features interactive magical moments from the box-office smash hit, Finding Dory.
Book Online and Save Up to 20%
- Price includes a Digi Photo Pass with 8 digital photos – valued at $26!
- Save up to 20% when booking online at least one day in advance on weekdays and outside school holidays
- Book a day and time to guarantee entry - you will gain entry within half an hour of your designated time slot!
- Pre-book online to save up to 20% weekdays and outside school holidays
- Buy as a family and save over 25%
- Valid for 2 Adults + 2 Children (age 3-15) - free admission under age 3
- Only available online