How many types can you spot?
See a collection of gliding rays, from the sleek sting rays to the amazing cownose rays as they smoothly sail through the seawater tank. These happy little creatures are great to watch as they glide over your head in the Ocean Tunnel.
Discover some of our species..
A master at camouflage, the smooth stingray has adapted the effective technique of countershading. They usually have irregular rows of small white spots on the upper surface beside their head.
The Cownose Ray is a species of eagle ray and these cute looking rays love to hang out together and glide through their new home. Their bodies are olive brown on top and white underneath.
Book online & save
- Book a day and time to guarantee entry - you will gain entry within half an hour of your designated time slot!
- Price includes a Digi Photo Pass giving you unlimited digital photos – valued at $26!
- Book online to save up to 20% weekdays and outside school holidays
- Enjoy 12 months unlimited entry to SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium
- Great savings for food and in gift shop
- Discounted additional experiences