Meet our new Green Sea Turtle
Meet our newest resident, Plugga
Shine your shells fellas, there’s a new girl in the tank! Visit us this August and help us welcome our newest tank-mate, a 120kg rescue Australian Green Sea Turtle called Plugga.
Plugga travelled a massive 534km and 6 hours down from Coffs Harbour before splashing into her new forever home in our Day and Night on the Reef zone. She has now settled in with our three other turtles – Dave, Chong and Myrtle.
Plugga was rescued in 1990 when she was found washed up on the beach with much of her right-rear flipper missing. Young, injured and as small as a 50-cent coin, she was deemed unable to be released and was kept in care at Dolphin Marine Conservation Park where she learned to swim with her handicap.
Dive in to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium today and come and meet the beautiful Plugga!Book Now
Visit Plugga Today!
- Price includes a Digi Photo Pass giving you unlimited digital photos – valued at $26!
- Get your ticket on your phone
Ticket Type Price on the day/School Holidays/Weekends SAVE 20% - Pre-book online in advance on weekdays Adult $48 $38.40 Child (3-15 yrs) $35 $28.00 Student or Senior* $39 $31.20 Child (0-2 yrs) FREE FREE
*All concession holders must have a valid concession/student/health care card to gain access to the attraction with a Student/Senior ticket.
- Guarantee entry by booking online
- Choose from: WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, Madame Tussauds Sydney or Sydney Tower Eye
- Visit your second attraction within 30 days
- Price includes a Digi Photo pass giving you Unlimited Digital Photos!
- Please make sure you have pre-booked a timeslot by selecting the date and timeslot of your visit through our booking system
- Please note that the attraction is currently open 5 days a week (closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays) last entry 3:00pm - until further notice
- Before leaving home, please check our Facebook page or website for the latest information.
- Please be ready to make on-site payments using a ‘contactless’ bank card, rather than cash.
- We politely request that you refrain from visiting our aquarium should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- Please make sure you are familiar with all our health and safety measures before your visit.