Go back to blog
Keep New Zealand Clean Week
- Tuesday 13th September 2016
We are holding our second beach clean this Saturday as part of our SEA LIFE trust pledge and also to celebrate 'Keep New Zealand Clean Week' - September 10th to 18th. Every SEA LIFE Aquarium in New Zealand and Australia has committed to 4 beaches cleans in our local area before the end of the year. On average each beach clean collects 20kg of rubbish, that's 400kg less rubbish in the sea! Help us achieve or beat this goal and join us on Saturday September 17th.
- Okahu Bay - Saturday September 17th 2016
- 10am - 12pm
- Meeting Point - Okahu Bay Amenity building.
- Plastic gloves will be provided for all participants
- Please note all children must be accompanied by an adult.
To register, please email Teschna.Christie@kellytarltons.co.nz
To say thank you, Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE Aquarium will be giving all our registered Beach Clean-up participants a complimentary ticket to visit Kelly Tarlton's.