Go back to blog
Summer Holiday Activities
- Thursday 18th December 2014
Shipwreck Shores is the awesome new play zone experience launching at SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's these school holidays!
Shipwreck Shores includes:
- Splash table - fun water play for kids.
- Soft and safe play area.
- Find the hidden fish tank.
- Relax in the chill-out zone.
- Seacave crawl for adventurous kids!
Situated next to Stingray Bay and café, parents can enjoy a flat white while the little ones explore in the fully fenced Shipwreck Shores next door.
Find Out More About Shipwreck Shores!
More fun school holiday activities for kids:
There are so many great school holiday activities going on at Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE Aquarium these summer holidays.
- Take the interactive quiz trail around Kelly Tarlton's.
- Step out on to the ice with Penguin Discovery and meet our King and Gentoo penguins in person! Save when you book online.
- Don't miss the Behind the Scenes Tour and see how it all works behind the scenes here at Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE Aquarium. Bundle with your admission and save!
Book Tickets Now and SAVE!