Go back to blog
Summer Holiday Activities
- Thursday 18th December 2014
Shipwreck Shores is the awesome new play zone experience launching at SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's these school holidays!
Shipwreck Shores includes:
- Splash table - fun water play for kids.
- Soft and safe play area.
- Find the hidden fish tank.
- Relax in the chill-out zone.
- Seacave crawl for adventurous kids!
Situated next to Stingray Bay and café, parents can enjoy a flat white while the little ones explore in the fully fenced Shipwreck Shores next door.
More fun school holiday activities for kids:
There are so many great school holiday activities going on at Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE Aquarium these summer holidays.
- Take the interactive quiz trail around Kelly Tarlton's.
- Step out on to the ice with Penguin Discovery and meet our King and Gentoo penguins in person! Save when you book online.
- Don't miss the Behind the Scenes Tour and see how it all works behind the scenes here at Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE Aquarium. Bundle with your admission and save!