Terms & Conditions
1) Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1) To qualify for the prize draw, correct answer must be entered.
2) Entry is open to residents of New Zealand only. Employees and immediate families of Merlin Entertainments, and their associated agencies and companies connected with this competition are not eligible to enter.
HOW TO ENTER
1) Entries will be open from 10am on Saturday 14 November 2020
2) Entries will be close at 11.59pm on Saturday 14 November 2020.
3) Submit the completed form to enter the competition.
1) Only ONE lucky winner will be contacted.
2) One competition entry per customer.
3) Merlin Entertainments and Mission Bay The Promenade will select the winner. Winner will be notified by Merlin Entertainments by 20 November 2020.
4) The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity; proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for the verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
5) Entrants must have permission from a parent/guardian over the age of 18 to enter.
6) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays in the posting of responses due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
7) The cost of entering the competition will be dependent on the entrant's individual internet service provider.