This experience is currently unavailable. If you have any questions please email email@example.com
The Ultimate VIP Experience
Maximise your visit with this ultimate aquarium experience. Have a Marine Biologist by your side the entire way to answer all of your questions!
Book Your VIP Tour
To book your VIP Tour, or ask a question, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, bookings must be made at least 7 days in advance. Tours run daily at 1pm (except during school holidays and on Victorian public holidays)
VIP Tour at SEA LIFE Melbourne
Within the two-hour guided experience, you will be privately escorted through the aquarium by one of our trained Marine Biologists. You will explore all of our 14 themed-zones including the Penguin Playground. Our experienced tour guide will fill you with fascinating facts about our magnificent creatures and inform you of the interesting history of SEA LIFE Melbourne.
The tour also includes a Glass Bottom Boat experience where you will glide above the 2.2 million litre Oceanarium and come face-to-fin with our majestic sharks!
Afterwards, your journey will take you Behind-the-Scenes, where you will get exclusive access of our back of house space... learning more about how we look after our animals by visiting our food preparation area, vet lab and dive zone.
VIP Tour runs daily* at 1pm
*Please note VIP Tours do not run on Victorian public holidays or during school holidays.
- All-day admission to SEA LIFE Melbourne
- 2 hour private guided tour by a marine biologist
- Glass Bottom Boat experience
- Behind-the-Scenes experience
- SEA LIFE Melbourne show bag
- SEA LIFE Melbourne VIP Lanyard
- SEA LIFE Melbourne photo-book
- VIP Benefits (complimentary hot beverage, Virtual Reality experience, & retail store discounts)
- Maximum of 7 and minimum of 2 participants per tour.
- Children must be 4 years and above to participate and accompanied by a full-paying adult or guardian (+18 years).
- No prams/wheelchairs - participants must be willing and able to navigate a staircase.
- Must wear closed toe shoes.
- Must book 7 days prior via email@example.com
- Subject to availability, not available during school and public holidays.
- Non-refundable, non-exchangeable, and not for resale.
- Late arrival or failure to attend will result in non-admittance and will forfeit the experience and all money paid. Rescheduling must be made 7 days prior to the experience and will incur a $25 rescheduling fee per person.