How to get to SEA LIFE Melbourne
Transport and Location
Getting to SEA LIFE Melbourne is easy!
SEA LIFE Melbourne is located on the corner of Flinders Street and King Street, Melbourne. It is situated on the Yarra River, opposite Crown Entertainment Complex.
While there is no public car parking at SEA LIFE Melbourne, there are several public car parking facilities available only a short walk away.
RECOMMENDED CAR PARK & SPECIAL OFFERS:
Maximum clearance: 2.00m
Where: 522 Flinders Lane, only 240m from SEA LIFE Melbourne.
How: Pre-purchase your parking when booking General Admission tickets online or upon arrival at SEA LIFE Melbourne.
1. Park at Secure Parking, located at 522 Flinders Lane, and collect a parking ticket upon entry.
2. Present this ticket to the SEA LIFE Melbourne admissions team and you will receive your parking validation ticket. Failure to present this ticket will incur Secure Parking's non-discounted pricing at the gate. As per the Terms and Conditions of your ticket purchase, no refunds or compensation will be provided for failing to present your ticket.
3. When you exit Secure Parking, insert your Secure Parking ticket at the boom gate, followed by the validation ticket and the boom gate will open.
Cost: $22 Weekdays / $9 Weekends and Public Holidays
Please note all parking is subject to availability.Get Google Map Directions to Secure Parking
SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium is a 10-minute walk from either Flinders Street or Southern Cross train stations.
You are able to get off at Stop 2; Melbourne Aquarium Flinders Street Tram Stop, directly out the front of SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium. It services routes 70 and 75, and the FREE City Circle Tram.
Chadstone Tourist Shuttle
The free Chadstone Tourist Shuttle offers the perfect connection for tourists and customers travelling from Melbourne CBD with multiple daily departures from Federation Square o Chadstone and return.
The Tourist Shuttle departs and returns to Federation Square in the Melbourne CBD at Coach Bay #1 on the corner of Flinders Street and Russell Street Extension.
Bookings are essential for the free tourist service and can be reserved below.
Book Online Now
- Price includes a Digi Photo Pass, giving you online access to your digital entry photos – valued at $26!
SAVE 25% - Pre-book online in advance on weekdays
Price on the day/ School Holidays/ Weekends High-demand pricing Adult From $39.60 From $49.50
Child (3-15 yrs) From $28.80 From $36.00 $38.00 Concession* From $31.60 From $39.50 $41.50 Child (0-2 yrs) FREE FREE FREE
*All concession holders must have a valid concession/student/health care card to gain access to the attraction with a Concession ticket.
Please note: Our ticket pricing is subject to available capacity and prices may fluctuate during periods of high demand.
- Book a date and time to guarantee entry
- Discover thousands of creatures including penguins, jellyfish and a mega Croc!
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult aged 18+
Melbourne Big Ticket
- Combine SEA LIFE Melbourne with Legoland Discovery Centre
- Guests visiting LEGOLAND Discovery Centre must be accompanied by a child, and guests under 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian aged 18+
- Australia's ONLY Indoor LEGO Playground with 4D Cinema, 2 x rides and 10 LEGO play zones!
- Visit LEGOLAND within 90 days of your visit to SEA LIFE *must include a child ticket
Platinum Merlin Annual Pass
- 12 months of family fun at 10 top attractions in Australia and New Zealand
- Receive a great range of exclusive benefits and deals
- Valid on School Holidays and Public Holidays
- Entry must be pre-booked in advance
Gold Merlin Annual Pass
- Avoid the crowds - perfect for mid-week visits
- Exclusive benefits - 10% off retail & 20% off food & beverage
- Discounts on a selection of attraction experiences
- Entry must be pre-booked in advance