- SEA LIFE, Ocean Invaders
Explore Ocean Invaders
Descend into the mysteriously fascinating world of jellyfish at SEA LIFE Melbourne with the opening of Ocean Invaders, which features three interactive zones pulsing with multiple species of stunning jellyfish.
Meet thousands of jellyfish
This sensory experience is spread over more than 300 square metres and will captivate guests with enormous displays of jellyfish, interactive activities, incredible lighting installations and educational facts about the gelatinous sea creatures.
Guests will be immersed in the beauty of a jellyfish invasion as they are surrounded by thousands of mesmerising creatures and spectacular lighting projections across multiple displays including an amazing spherical globe filled with swarming jellyfish.
Take a peak inside the Jelly Lab
The journey continues to The Jelly Lab where guests can discover strange facts about the jellyfish lifecycle and take a peek behind the scenes as SEA LIFE Melbourne staff tend to the blooms of these graceful (and sometimes dangerous) sea creatures.
In the third zone, children and adults alike can escape the invasion by crawling through an amazing cylindrical tank filled with oscillating jellyfish. In SEA LIFE Melbourne’s Art Aquarium children can design their own colourful jellyfish, which will come alive on a giant wall projection.
Ocean Invaders will also educate guests about the causes behind the increasing population – or invasion – of certain species of jellyfish in our oceans and the actions people can take to limit these exponential and sometimes problematic population increases.
- Price includes a Digi Photo Pass, giving you online access to your digital entry photos – valued at $26!
- Book a date and time to guarantee entry
- Discover thousands of creatures including penguins, sharks and jellyfish
- Book 24 hours in advance to receive our best price! Only available for weekdays, excluding the school holidays and public holidays
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult aged 18+