COVID-19 Safety Plan
We place the utmost importance on the safety and well-being of our guests and team members. To support this, we have a range of health and safety measures. We have no tolerance for guest abuse, our team is working to keep you safe whilst complying with government mandates. We are 100% FUN!
Prior to your arrival:
- Please make sure you have made your booking online. This includes pre-paying and selecting the date and timeslot of your visit.
- Those with pre-purchased open-dated tickets and third-party tickets must pre-book here
- Before leaving home, please check our Facebook page for the latest information.
- Please be ready to make on-site payments using a ‘contactless’ bank card, rather than cash.
- We politely request that you refrain from visiting our aquarium should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. Please contact email@example.com should you need to amend your booking.
I’ve bought a Merlin Annual Pass – what happens?
- Our valued Annual Pass members must also pre-book their timeslot and can do so here.
- We will let Pass holders know further updates via email, our social media channels and our website: https://www.merlinannualpass.com.au/whats-on/covid-19-information-and-update
On arrival at SEA LIFE Melbourne:
- Keep an eye out for COVIDSafety & capacity limit signage throughout the attraction.
- Guests will notice new information signage informing them of key safety messages and instructions.
Hygiene and disinfection measures within our attraction:
- We have introduced enhanced cleaning measures, throughout the day, which seek to disinfect high-frequency touchpoints, such as tables and chairs, service counters, grab and flush handles, door handles/plates, elevator buttons and taps.
We have introduced new deep cleaning measures in the event that a person presents themselves with symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
- We have introduced a large number of hygiene stations/hand sanitiser dispensers around the attraction for guests to use.
- As with our employees, we politely request that all our guests uphold the highest possible hygiene standards – whether it be when sneezing or coughing, through regular hand washing or the frequent application of hand sanitiser.
- Our employees now participate in COVID-19 specific training programmes instructing them how to stay safe as well as how to keep our guests safe.
I’ve bought a Penguin Passport or Shark Dive Extreme Experience - what happens?
- We are contacting all guests who have booked an experience during the closure period to re-book or arrange a refund. If you have not heard from us, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
I’ve bought tickets to SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium that I haven't used yet - what happens?
- If you have already purchased tickets to our attraction to visit prior to November 4 2021, you may use these tickets for any future date through to 31 July 2022. We look forward to delivering memorable experiences again soon.
- Those with pre-purchased open-dated tickets and third-party tickets must pre-book here.