Go back to blog
PJ Masks dives into SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast for the first time!
- Wednesday 17th March 2021
- school holiday activities
It’s time to be a hero! During the April school holidays, PJ Masks are diving into SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast for the first time with an Aquarium adventure.
The hit animated series for pre-schoolers will be adding a new adventure for kids to help ‘Stop the Marine Mayhem’ around every corner at SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast from 1 – 30 April 2021.
The night-time baddies have stolen the Aquarium’s animals and caused marine mayhem! Kids can join Catboy, Owlette and Gecko on the Creature Kidnap Trail to spot the missing animals and fill in the activity sheet.
In addition to the activity sheet, guests will receive a Catboy or Owlette mask on arrival (while stocks last) and will be given a PJ Masks sticker after completing the Creature Kidnap Trail!
The interactive activity will give guests and fans alike an unforgettable experience that will deepen their connection with PJ Masks and its courageous characters. For the ultimate fans, a range of PJ Masks products will also be available to purchase in the SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast gift shop.
Guests can also see all their favourite sea creatures at the Aquarium including sharks, rays, seals and little blue penguins! We are open seven days a week during the April school holidays. All tickets must be pre-booked online in advance.
For opening hours, tickets and further information, please click here.
Tune into PJ Masks: watch new episodes on Disney+ and ABC KIDS! and ABC IVIEW on demand.
- Book a day and time to guarantee entry - you will gain entry within half an hour of your designated time slot!
- Price includes a Digi Photo Pass with 8 digital photos included – valued at $26!
- Pre-book online to save up to 20% weekdays and outside school holidays
- Enjoy 12 months unlimited entry to SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium
- Great savings for food and in gift shop
- Discounted additional experiences