Go back to blog
Be a Rock Pool Explorer!
- Monday 31st January 2022
The super-popular Tidal Touchpool at SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium has undergone a rocking revamp!
The Rock Pool Explorer experience allows you to discover the coolest creatures in the rock pool and learn about their amazing abilities.
Guests can dip their hands and eyes into the revitalised rock pool to explore an array of new marine life, including knobby sea stars, banded coral shrimp and sea cucumbers.
Go below the tides as Rock Pool Explorer now allows guests to go underwater with new explore-a-scopes and underwater cameras.
Learn from the experts as our SEA LIFE aquarists share their marine life knowledge with you while you get to feel the array of sea life residing within.
SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium is open Thursday to Monday, 9am -3pm (last entry is at 2pm). All visitors must pre-book their tickets online in advance. Visit www.sealifesunshinecoast.com.au for updates, tickets, opening hours and health and safety information.
What: Rockpool Explorer
Where: SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium, Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba
When: 31 January 2022 – 31 March 2022
Hours: 9:00am – 3pm (last entry 2pm)
Cost: Included in admission
- Price includes a Digi Photo Pass with 8 digital photos – valued at $26!
- Save up to 20% when booking online at least one day in advance on weekdays and outside school holidays
- Book a day and time to guarantee entry - you will gain entry within half an hour of your designated time slot!
- Pre-book online to save up to 20% weekdays and outside school holidays
- Only available online at least one day in advance
- Valid for 1x Adult accompanying 1x Child under 3 years of age
- Must have 1 child under 3 years of age for every paying adult
- Available only outside of school and public holidays