Getting to SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast
Find us in Mooloolaba
ADDRESS: Parkyn Parade, MOOLOOLABA QLD 4557Get Google Map Directions
Just a 2 minute walk from the beach at the southern end of the Mooloolaba Esplanade.
If you are coming from Brisbane follow the Bruce Highway north and exit after the Ettamogah Pub, then simply follow the signs to Mooloolaba.
If you are coming from Gympie follow the Bruce Highway south and exit at the Maroochydore exit. Follow the signs onto the Sunshine Motorway. Exit at the Mooloolaba exit and follow the brown signs to UnderWater World.
Queensland Rail Citytrain offers a 7 day service (with connecting bus service) which operates between the Gold Coast, Brisbane and Sunshine Coast stations at Landsborough and Nambour.
For more information contact Queensland Rail on 13 16 17 or visit www.translink.com.au
The best way to travel direct to SEA LIFE is is with Greyhound Australia coaches. Offering exceptional comfort, low ticket prices and convenient timetables. For more information go to www.greyhound.com.au
Want to save on tickets?
Buy your tickets online in advance and save up to 20% on walk up general admission prices. Lock in your aquarium ticket savings below.
- Book a day and time to guarantee entry - you will gain entry within half an hour of your designated time slot!
- Price includes a Digi Photo Pass giving you unlimited digital photos – valued at $26!
- Pre-book online to save up to 20% weekdays and outside school holidays
- Enjoy 12 months unlimited entry to SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium
- Great savings for food and in gift shop
- Discounted additional experiences