We've got parking
There's lots of parking spaces around SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast
Parking Update 28.10.2021:
Council has identified The Wharf Mooloolaba car park requires maintenance and upgrading.
Stage 1 – Western Parking Area
(refer yellow area on below map)
- Duration – Monday, 1 November to Friday, 10 December 2021, weather and site conditions permitting.
Stage 2 – Eastern Parking Area
(refer blue area on below map)
- Duration – late January to March 2022, weather and site conditions permitting.
Parking restrictions will be in place within the work areas (please see map below). Detours will be operating as required. Traffic control and signage will help ensure the safety of pedestrians, motorists and construction workers.
Alternative parking can be found throughout Mooloolaba, including the new ParknGo Mooloolaba Central car park on the corner of Brisbane Road and First Avenue, Mooloolaba parkngo.com.au. The brand new eight-storey car park has 700 public car parking spaces, including 13 disabled parking spaces, 2 electric vehicle charging bays, plus 54 motorcycle spaces and 50 bicycle spaces. It's an easy 5 minute stroll from the aquarium.
Drive carefully and we'll see you soon!
Want to save on tickets?
Buy your tickets online in advance and save up to 20% on general admission prices. Lock in your aquarium ticket savings below.
- Price includes a Digi Photo Pass with 8 digital photos – valued at $26!
- Save up to 20% when booking online at least one day in advance on weekdays and outside school holidays
- Book a day and time to guarantee entry - you will gain entry within half an hour of your designated time slot!
- Pre-book online to save up to 20% weekdays and outside school holidays
- Enjoy 12 months unlimited entry to SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium
- Great savings for food and in gift shop
- Discounted additional experiences