We've got parking
There's lots of parking spaces around SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast
Parking at SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast and the Wharf is a breeze as there are plenty of parking spaces all around the attraction and nearby area. Please check the image below for different parking zones and duration.
There is also a new eight-storey car park, situated on the corner of First Avenue and Smith Street right in Mooloolaba, with 700 public car parking spaces including 13 disabled parking spaces, 2 electric vehicle charging bays, plus 54 motorcycle spaces and 50 bicycle spaces. It's an easy 5 minute stroll from the aquarium.
Drive carefully and we'll see you soon!
Want to save on tickets?
Buy your tickets online in advance and save up to 20% on general admission prices. Lock in your aquarium ticket savings below.
- Book a day and time to guarantee entry - you will gain entry within half an hour of your designated time slot!
- Price includes a Digi Photo Pass giving you unlimited digital photos – valued at $26!
- Pre-book online to save up to 20% weekdays and outside school holidays
- Enjoy 12 months unlimited entry to SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium
- Great savings for food and in gift shop
- Discounted additional experiences