Student Volunteering Program
Volunteering at SEA LIFE Sydney
Are you an aspiring marine biologist or passionate animal lover?
Join our student volunteering program and get the chance to explore the weird and wonderful world of SEA LIFE Sydney!
Who can Volunteer?
In order to be apart of SEA LIFE Sydney's Volunteering program you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Able to commit to one day per week (Monday - Friday), for a period of 6 months
- Currently enrolled in Cert II or II Animal Studies or Cert III in Wildlife and Exhibited Animal Care
- Require work placement as part of ongoing study
- Able to work between 7:30am - 4pm
- Be physically fit, healthy and able to lift up to 20kgs
Our next intake of student volunteers is: January 2023
If you meet these criteria please email your resume and cover letter to VolunteerPlacementssydney@merlinentertainments.com.au