Student Volunteering Program
Volunteering at SEA LIFE Sydney
Are you an aspiring marine biologist or passionate animal lover?
Join our student volunteering program and get the chance to explore the weird and wonderful world of SEA LIFE Sydney!
Who can Volunteer?
In order to be apart of SEA LIFE Sydney's Volunteering program you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Able to commit to one day per week (Monday - Friday), for a period of 6 months
- Currently enrolled in a tertiary science-based education course (TAFE or University)
- Able to work between 7:30am - 4pm
- Be physically fit, healthy and able to lift up to 20kgs
Our next intake of student volunteers is: February 2021
Applications for our next intake will open: 1st January 2021