Go back to blog
NEW Aquarist for a Day
- Wednesday 6th November 2013
It is said that if you love your job, you won't work a day in your life. This statement has never been more appropriate than for the lucky few who take care of the 13,000 aquatic animals at SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium.
Fin-tastic Unique Experience
We are now offering the general public a chance to fulfil their dreams with our latest program, Aquarist for a Day! This brand NEW unique day-long program, the only one of its kind in Sydney, will take participants to areas never before seen by the public. You will gain an insight into the life of an aquarist, complete with organising water testing, building toys for the octopus and even preparing lunch for the beautiful rays!
It is a rare thing in life to be able to chase your passion, but with SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium's latest offering, we are giving everyone a chance to live out their childhood dreams, and perhaps practice for their future profession.
- Includes: Full day behind the scenes in the aquarium AND general admission
- Times: 8am-3pm Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Capacity: 5 people (ages 18+ unless accompanied by a paying adult).
- Price: $250 on Wednesdays, $280 on Saturdays
- Bookings: Book online to guarantee your place or call our customer service team on 02 8251 7800. Please note that bookings are required at least three days in advance.
Schedules and activities are subject to change.
Book Online Now!