Go back to blog
Top tips to have a rocking school holidays!
- Wednesday 16th September 2020
- school holidays
- Book online for entry. When booking a ticket you must book in a time slot online before you visit us. This helps us reduce crowding and maintain social distancing, so all our guests can remain comfortable.
- Are you an annual pass holder? You will also need to book in a time slot online here
- Day out for the whole family? Please provide your kids with your contact number so if they wander off we can reunite them with you easily! If you do lose your child/family member look for a staff member in a blue shirt and they will alert the team.
- Are you driving? Darling Harbour offers great cheap parking option from just $5 with Wilson Parking. Learn more
- Prefer to go pram free? We like it! It helps reduce crowding!
- Before your visit make sure you make a stop at the bathrooms in the admissions foyer. The next set of toilets is located at our Macquarie Island Exhibit, more than half way through the journey.
- Keep on the lookout for QR Codes at each of our core rock pool creatures so you can access behnind the scenes videos, quizzes and free downloadable activity sheets!
- Keep hydrated! We have a water re-fill station in our conservation quay zone, bring along your own re-usable water bottle and fill it up here.
- Check out Sydney’s coolest new exhibit – Day and Night on the Reef! Discover the magic of life on the Great Barrier Reef in our new zone and journey through 24 hours on the reef.
- Looking forward to visiting our penguins! They are excited to see you too. Please be aware that due to social distancing measures the penguin boat ride is closed, however you can still get up close to these adorable colony at our other viewing windows.
- Let us know your thoughts! We love hearing about your experience with us, leave us a review on Google, Facebook & Trip Advisor
- Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Instagram pages for all the latest news!
- Share your photos with us on Facebook and Instagram @SEALIFESydneyAquarium don’t forget to #SEALIFESydneyAquarium